8pringboard is always looking for people who are passionate about quality education. We would love to talk with you about lending a hand to support our mission. Aside from general office duties that always need attention, we also need the following:
- Arts and Learning Pack Assembly – Help us assemble various Arts and Learning Packs for kids across the St. Louis region! For more information, to learn COVID-19 safety protocols, and to find our the date of our next Pack Assembly opportunity, please contact Brenda Butler at [email protected].
- Event Support – Our annual Gala requires require all hands on deck. Our next Gala will take place on Saturday, October 28, 2023. Additional events during the year also benefit from volunteer support.
- WiseWrite Coach – WiseWrite coaches work directly with 5th graders at two elementary schools in the St. Louis Public School district, assisting students at they take their plays from idea to finished work. Coaches act as support to the classroom teacher and teaching artists.
- Springboard “Scout” – We are always on the lookout for terrific teachers, fantastic artists or innovative community members who might be a great fit as a Springboard teaching artist. But because we can’t be everywhere, that’s where you come in.
- Program Evaluators – Because all Springboard classroom programs undergo thorough review, we need independent, objective individuals to attend and review each of our 150+ programs. This is a great opportunity for retired teachers!
Afraid you don’t have the background or expertise? Don’t worry – we will show you the ropes!
For more information about volunteer opportunities, contact Brenda Butler, at [email protected].