What are Arts & Learning Packs?
Arts & Learning Packs are small kits of hands-on arts activities designed for students to create at home. They include a set of written and visual instructions, providing rich, arts-education experiences that connect with curricular content without requiring access to technology. Packs can be distributed to students and families by Teaching Artists, or through pre-determined special arrangement.
For more information, please contact Program Facilitation Director Brenda Butler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each Pack Includes:
- Activity Materials.
- Printed step-by-step instructions to complete the project without internet access.
- Fine arts standards and, at times, other academic applicable standards addressed with each Pack.
- Additional supports if internet access is available, including online video links.
The goal of Arts & Learning Packs:
- Students will receive rich, arts-integrated experiences that connect with curricular content and don’t require access to technology.
- Families will be provided with resources to supplement at-home learning.
- Teachers will learn valuable teaching strategies for engaging learners through the arts.